European Cup football pvc Luggage Tags / Soccer luggage tag /
105*65mm / red
20~30 working days
Customized fridge magnet can be used for promotional and
USA, UK, INDIA, FRANCE, CANADA, CHILE,MALAYSIA, HK, NIGERIA etc.
*1) Excellence Experience
15 Years' experience in football luggage tag production;
We spend 15 years in doing ONE thing right!
*2) Excellent Quality
We can produce football luggage tag to the ultimate satisfaction of
the most demanding customers;
Our excellence quality are witnessed by industy elites that we’ve
working with, including:
*3) Excellence Service
With the seamless cooperation of our prodution division and sales
team, we can:
- reply to any inquiry within 12 hours;
- resolve any problem within 24 hours.
Mainly sea shipping or International express (DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT
L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow
30% before production, while the rest 70% before shipment
Details as following: